(Please allow a 3-7 working days to weave the watch strap, all the parcels will be sending using DHL/FEDEX)
Desert Ops Paracord Watch is a watch that is specially picked for desert/khaki theme outfits. This is the watch that you want for your outdoor activities. The nylon strap is strengthened with paracord and it has a mixture of analog and digital displays. We are the only ones that customize these military watches. It is has a 10 years battery life and the strap is 100% handmade and it is durable. Get yourself one of these special watches now.
- S size for wrist between 6"-7"
- M size for wrist between 7"-8"
- L size for wrist between 8"-9"
Paracord Strap Specification
- Type III Mil-Spec, manufactured and tested for military standard.
- Material: 100% made of nylon
- Construction: 32 interwoven sheath, 7 core strands, 3-ply yarns Diameter: approximately 4 mm
- Breaking strength: 250 kg or 550 lbs
- Origin of product: USA
- Mold, mildew, rot and UV resistant
- 1-year watch and strap warranty
Watch Face Specification:
- LED light
- Memory capacity: Up to 30 sets of data, with 8-character name and 16-digit telephone number
- Others: Remaining memory screen, auto-sort
- World time
- 29 time zones (30 cities), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 3 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hands move every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2025